Saturday, March 10, 2012

How to overcome stress

Everything isn't  going to go how you want  it to be? Just pray and then everything will go out fine, if you already did that and you are already almost crying or fall than pray again, its not just going to happen like that (snap), you have to wait and trust in God and just wait. While you wait let me tell you a story that happened to me just today...
When my mom, dad, sisters and grandma were coming back from a park in Apopka, FL (it's close to Orlando) my dad asked if I wanted to watch The Lorax I got so excited I took a shower and did my hair, and I even did a little massage on him.
When it was almost time to go he said that he was to tired that he couldn't go. He said that tomorrow @ 7 P.M we could go. I got so mad (and sad) I started to cry soo much, I just wouldn't stop until I said stop, I will control myself and pray. Now I'm fine and I will wait till tomorrow. Did you wait, are you now calm? Well if you are, wonderful!! If you still didn't, well do this all again, it will work, I promise :)
 
Pamela

1 comment: